TPM335x is the intelligent motherboard for industrial robot demonstrator. It's versatile for various industrial robot applications such as industrial robot, industrial manipulator, industrial processing center and mobile control equipment.
Featured in architecture of SoM + Carrier Board, TPM335x is designed based on TI AM335x processor with 2000 MIPS processing performance, POWERVR SGX530 GPU and a rich set of peripherals resources. EMA offers flexible specification of SOMs, supporting 128MB~512MB DDR3 and 128MB~512MB Nand Flash.
In addition to above functions, TPM335x has offered a rich set of peripherals resources such as 1x LVDS LCD output interface, 4-wire resistive touch panel interface, 1x 10M/100M/1000M Ethernet interface, 1x USB 2.0 HOST and 1x TF card slot. Integrated RTC chip onboard, TPM335x is able to save time data permanently.
SOM335x is the core module of TPM335x. With 1x watch dog chip, 1x Encrypted IC and 1x WIFI+BT module, SOM335x is versatile for extreme industry application.
TPM335x supports Linux 3.2.0 OS and QT4.8 in software.
EMA offers TPM335x SDK including TightVNC service and VNC management program based on SDL, which let you to take advantage of EMA products to shorten time-to-market, reduce development costs, avoid substantial design issues and risks.
Picture of TPM335x
Motherboard Top View
Motherboard Bottom View
TPM335x is versatile for various industrial robot applications such as demonstrator, industrial robot, industrial manipulator, industrial processing center and mobile control equipment.
Alibaba Cloud IoT Technical Certification:
Hardware Resources Diagrams
1x ARM Cortex-A8 CPU@800MHz
1x SGX530 GPU
ANT1: Ceramic Antenna
ANT2: IPEX Connector
BT: V4.1 (HS)
FM: 76MHz - 108MHz
1x TTL UART
1x USB 2.0 Host
Standard USB Type-A connector
LCD backlight output
TF Card Slot
Boot from SD card
Boot from NAND or TF card
1x Watchdog Switch
Powered by button cell onboard
DC 12V/2A (J7 connector)
Operating Temperature: -40℃～＋85℃
Humidity: RH40%～RH90% (Non-condensate)
Offer boot speed optimization service
Offer boot screen custom service
File System Format
Offer all the devices drivers
Offer file system custom service
Offer QT development resources
Offer complete SDL development resources and VNC background server
Model Name Decoder and Ordering Information
Remark: For batch quantity purchasing, please contact our sales.
● Offer technical reference manual describing hardware design, system software porting, driver development and application software development environment. Enable you to take advantage of EMA products to speed up the development
● Offer CPU datasheet, SDK and software development environment. So you just need to focus on your core software development
● Offer QT development environment
● Offer EMA-Launcher system management tool for free
● Offer a variety of Linux DEMO
Free Technical Support
● Locate product fault
● Explain software and hardware resources in EMA embedded product
● Help users compile and run correctly the source code we offer
● Help users solve the abnormal problems while using EMA embedded product based on the development package we offered
● Carrier board custom design service
● System on module custom design service
● Linux/DSP system custom service
● Embedded software development
● EMA fast-boot solution porting
● Project cooperation and development
● Enterprise development training: EMA has a technical team with experienced embedded engineers who have been engaged in embedded hardware and software development for 12 years
Sales e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support e-mail: email@example.com
EMA Switchboard: 020-8764-3879
EMA Official Website: www.ema-tech.com
Online Shopping Mall: https://emagz.taobao.com
TI Chinese Forum: http://www.deyisupport.com
TI English Forum: http://e2e.ti.com/
TI Official Website: www.ti.com
TI WIKI: http://processors.wiki.ti.com/